Skype
skuff616

The Night of The Convenient Store (unfinished) The Night of The Convenient Store (unfinished)

Completely perfect hilarious story!, This would be A++++ 5 stars if fully complete!

Sublo & Tangy Mustard #1 - First Day Sublo & Tangy Mustard #1 - First Day

Wow great job! It reminds me very much of cartoon networks current shows! But the animation in more expressive than cartoon networks I think!!!

Gildedguy vs Jade Gildedguy vs Jade

I LOVE HOW YOU CAPTURED FIGHTING TO THE BEAT OF THE MUSIC. THE ANIMATION IS UNBELIEVABLE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! But I gotta say the stick figure girls design looked kind of bad at parts, but I mean still 9.7/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rough day Rough day

Really funny, and very very fluent animation and great voice acting. The only complaint I have is the lip sync is off at a few parts, but great expressionns great graegttagetga you get 5

Potion Shop Potion Shop

I really admire the line-less style and all the color choices! The story took a heartwarming turn that I didn't expect and the music lined up perfectly. Fluid animation and everything!!!!! It's clear a lot of time was spent on this and I really enjoyed every part of it.

NWAR: Dirty Dozen NWAR: Dirty Dozen

The animation itself is mostly moving around still images, which isn't too interesting. But it makes up for it with a good style and really funny puns. I like the idea that it's all done in narration like this, and that must be easier to animate.

danmarkowitz responds:

Yeah, the animation is necessary to make one of these every month. Thanks!